A Celebration of Vulva Diversity
A colourful illustrated book about vulvas, with vulva portraits & personal stories, cool vulva facts and a positive and inclusive approach to sexual health education. Let’s celebrate diversity!
This book aims to open up the conversation about a topic that is still surrounded by taboo and shame. By showing diversity, educating ourselves on anatomy and sexual health and openly talking about our experiences and our insecurities, we can change the way we look at our bodies – and the bodies of others.
Inside the Book
- More than 650 colourful illustrations, all based on real vulvas
- A chapter about anatomy (with colourful & diverse illustrations)
- 140 vulva portraits & personal stories
- Vulva myths debunked – medical health professionals explain why these myths are false
- Why? What? How? - All kinds of vulva- and vagina-related questions answered
- How to draw a vulva
- Vulva names around the world
Book dimensions: 19.5 x 24.5 cm
Author and Illustrator: Hilde Atalanta